Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Science Fiction/Fantasy Character

I was visiting Sarah at Cottage Garden Studio this evening and she had a link to take the test to see which science fiction/fantasy character you might be. I don't know why, but I enjoy these things so I took the test and look who I am - the beautiful Galadriel!


Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?


Possessing a rare combination of wisdom and humility, while serenely dominating your environment you selflessly use your powers to care for others.

Even the smallest person can change the course of the future. (I love this statement and I believe it!)

Galadriel is a character in the Middle-Earth universe.


3 comments:

Sarah Sullivan said...

Oooh I missed the bottom part!!! I'm not suprised we are the same! I love these things too. Lol - my husband is Wesley Crusher from Star Trek. I think he was hoping for a more powerful chracter, like Worf. Giggle, Sarah

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com said...

I'm Aragorn!

http://www.tk421.net/character/aragorn.html

The Bodhi Chicklet said...

You find some of the most interesting stuff! I'm going to see what(who) I am.