Shangri La!!! I really think I need to branch out a little more with the color. Green is my favorite ... can you tell? Too funny. There are other colors, but I just seem to go back to green. This page was fun. I do believe the best things are found right under our noses ... right inside of us ... our own Shangri-La.
This week in The 12 Secrets of Highly Creative Women we've entered the Third Gateway: Actualizing Creative Results: The Power of Positive Priorities. I loved Carrie Fisher's quote, "I don't want life to imitate art. I want life to be art." Yeeehawww!
Gail McMeekin says, "You can design a life of creative fulfillment for yourself. You have the opportunity to select your goals for an abundant life of positive choices to enhance your creativity." One of the things she suggests doing is identifying your personal positive priorities.
I'm sure my age has a lot to do with where I am in my life. I quite like my life. I like that, finally, after many years of hard work in the medical profession, I am doing what I really enjoy. So here is a partial list of my priorities:
- Live with grace and beauty
- Live with kindness
- Have life experiences that are joyful. Learn from those that are not.
- Have successful relationships with people. Learn, love and hug!
- Enjoy life! Hug the fur babies. Hug Mr. Dragon. Enjoy Nature - feed and nurture it and it will feed and nurture you.
- Make the quality of living important. Explore!
- Remember the power of Gratitude.
- Love what you are doing.
- Care for your body and mind. (I need to work on the body part).