Thursday, February 26, 2009

Jackpot!

I've hit the jackpot!

I had visits from the post man and from the guy in the brown uniform of UPS.

Here are my prizes!




I'm an avid reader and can never have too many bookmarks.
Especially bookmarks this pretty.
Almost too pretty to use!
This was a One World One Heart prize from Pamela at Quilts N More.



I love my heart bracelet from Heather at Adagio Beadcrafters
and apologize to her for the less than perfect photo.
I've worn the bracelet twice already... both times to the museum.
It brought me luck. I was a hit!
This was also a One World One Heart prize.



My final prize is a digital subscription to one of my favorite magazines --
Cloth, Paper, Scissors.
Janet, at The Lavender Loft celebrated her THIRD Blogoversary
with a giveaway and the random number generator picked me!
Yippppeee, WooooHoooo, and a big YeeHawww!

I've been doing the happy dragon dance all week.
A big thank you to all the lovely ladies who really made my week extraordinary!


6 comments:

Janet said...

I think you should video that happy dragon dance and let us all share in the fun!!

I'm jealous of that gorgeous bracelet! And I agree about never having enough bookmarks. I have them all over the house and yet I never seem to have one when I need it!

Enjoy the magazine!

Adagio Beadcrafters said...

glad you're enjoying your bracelet and all your other goodies.
One World/One Heart sure was fun, wasn't it?
I'm enjoying all my new friends...;)

The Bodhi Chicklet said...

My goodness but you did win big! How nice, you deserve it all!

Unknown said...

Woo Hooooo!!! Congratulations to you! Those are some fabulous prizes! :)

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com said...

Wow! So much great stuff!
That bracelet... I would not be able to stop touching it and shaking it! :D

♥ visit me at www.afiori.com

LissaL said...

Woot! I am so happy for you! Wonderful prizes for my wonderful friend!