Thursday, December 17, 2009

Postcard Friendship Friday

Our lovely postmistress, Marie, brings Postcard Friendship Friday
to us each week.
Be sure to drop by for a visit.


In preparation for the upcoming Holiday,
two more postcard reproductions from
the Lillian Vernon Corporation.


A Merry Christmas/Sled

A Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year


A Merry Christmas/Sing a Song

A Merry Christmas

Sing a song of Christmas Cheer
Of Santa Claus who'll soon be here;
Of dolls and other lovely toys,
To please both little girls and boys.

Ho-Ho-Ho!!!


15 comments:

Rosa said...

Ho ho ho!

Anonymous said...

Lillian Vernon picked some great cards for reproductions. These are beautiful!

Crafty Christina said...

Gorgeous cards!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Beautiful vintage Christmas cards, Snap...

How's hubby?
Hugs,
Betsy

Postcardy said...

Those children look like they are having fun.

Lyneen said...

Wonderful reproductions... Love the little girl with the dolly! TFS

PFF

Marie Reed said...

I am going to use this poem today! I teach English here in Saint Fargeau. The kids will love this one!

Anonymous said...

Another new meme - well,new to me. I love seeing all the different themes that create communities.

Anonymous said...

Some of my fondest childhood memories are of sledding. Thanks for sharing with us your Christmas cheer.

Corrine

Anonymous said...

I love vintage postcards. These are lovely, Snap! I used to get the Lillian Vernon catalog but not any more... Happy Holidays to you and yours!

Unknown said...

Your postcards are lovely! I ♥ vintage Christmas images like this! So sweet! :)
~TattingChic ♥

Beth Niquette said...

What a darling set of postcards. I thoroughly enjoyed them! Happy PFF and a Merry Christmas!

steviewren said...

Both cards are great but my fave is the sledders. I just love the way artists used to paint such idyllic scenes. Looking at them makes one feel hopeful and good.

Mescrap said...

Merry merry christmas to you too, my dear friend.

Mary said...

We don't have much sledding in San Francisco, but fun to imagine! Happy PFF, and very happy holidays.