It must be spring.
How can I tell???
I walk out into my postage stamp back yard (Musashi's Garden).
It smells like orange blossoms.
- My Satsuma, Clementine and Grapefruit trees are blooming!
- I love rain drops on blossoms.
- It's loud around here again. The guys working on the streets in the neighborhood have made it back to my street. I'm like a little kid! Sitting on the balcony watching them with their big machines tearing up more of the old street before they get to the oiling and then asphalt for the new surface.
- I've almost finished reading THE BOOK STOPS HERE, a Bibliophile Mystery by Kate Carlisle. It is one of my favorite cozy mystery series. Brooklyn Wainwright is a bookaholic. She is a bookbinder and knows her rare books. She has been asked to appear on t.v. show as a rare book expert and appraiser. Her first subject is a first edition copy of THE SECRET GARDEN. A dead body can't be far behind when Brooklyn is around!
- The weather has been nice. Coolish long enough in the morning (before the humidity gets to be too much) to walk up to the Village. I did a little shopping at Half-Price Books and then had breakfast.
Wishing YOU well and much joy!
Thanks Nancy for hosting Random 5 Friday.