We had some wonderful Tilapia filets.
I didn't want to grill them (too hot outside).
No blackened (Mr. Dragon isn't ready for that much spice).
So, this is what I did.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Cover a cookie sheet with aluminum foil and spray with (S)Pam
- Place Tilapia filets on cookie sheet
- Sprinkle the filets lightly with dried thyme
- Sprinkle the filets lightly with Parmesan cheese
- Bake until the cheese starts to melt.
Simple, easy and oh, so good!
(Dishes found at Cost Plus World Market)
- It is still HOT, but we are only running the drip in the garden every other day. Still watering everything in pots daily. (Let's not talk about last months water bill!)
- Picked up a cherry tomato plant and some dianthus at Home Depot yesterday.
- Busy week this week. Mr. Dragon is six months post-op and is having tests this week. We ask once again to keep those prayers, good thoughts, white light, good juju, vibes coming and we thank YOU.
- Astros baseball game on Wednesday.
- Because it is a crazy week I didn't prepare any tea for you, but I do have a blog for you to visit.
Angela at Tea for Friends is having a give-a-way you tea lovers might be interested in.
Please drop by, say Hi and tell her Snap sent you!
I hope to have some tea for you next week.
Wishing you well, a beautiful day and JOY to YOU