Monday, April 19, 2010

Catch Up!


We all know about the generosity of the blogging community. I've been remiss in acknowledging two gifts I've received in the mail. They both arrived within a day of each other and I've thought everyday that I have to say "THANK YOU". So, here's a big THANK YOU to Kelley and Donna.

Kelley at Dragonfly Reflections gathered a group of women together - women she felt safe with and invited them to come and watch the Brene Brown video with her. At the end of the evening she shared a copy of Brown's book with them and had two copies left over. Those two copies she offered to her blog readers and I was fortunate to receive one.




I knew the first time I visited Kelley that I would like her. How could I not like someone whose blog was named Dragonfly Reflections!!!! Kelley has done some major remodeling of her blog and it's even better than when I first *met* her. Kelley also likes working with paper. The wonderful "Celebrate Spring" is one of her creations that she included with a little note in the book. Thank you Kelley!


My second thank you goes to Donna at Brynwood Needleworks. I don't think there is anything Donna can't do with a needle -- of any kind! She recently celebrated her first Blogoversary and I won one of her fabulous Alice In Wonderland Bookmarks. The bookmark was packaged so beautifully I almost didn't want to open the package. But I did ... ripped it open with one move! I believe you can't have too many bookmarks or too many books. Thank you Donna.




I hope you'll drop by the blogs of these lovely ladies and say "Hello, Snap sent me"!


7 comments:

Crafty Christina said...

What thoughtful things to send!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the sweet words Snap. I can't think of anyone I'm happier to sent a gift to than you.

blessings,
Kelley

Love Of Quilts said...

Two Wins! Congrats your on a roll....I have only won one so far it's fun getting mail to open isn't it.Trish

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com said...

ooh, good stuff!

Kim Mailhot said...

Yay for sweet gifties for lovely Auntie Snap !

Janet said...

Isn't mail fun when it's wonderful gifts like these!

Wildflowerhouse said...

You certainly have some wonderful gifts. Well deserved I might add. Just taking a short break from my jungle garden of weeds. Rather stiff today but ever onward. Taking much longer than I thought it would. Could it be that age has something to do with it...lol Take care sweet friend. Sharon