Once a year in June it's time to CELEBRATE my Blogoversary with a give-a-way.
Here's what you will receive if you are the winner:
- commemorative coronation mug of King Edward VIII
- King Arthur's Court at Camelot tea pot
- SIMPLE PLEASURES TEA book
- Two painted tea cups on canvas
(No, I didn't do the painting. I found them at Michaels.)
- and, a lovely tin filled with A Taste of Tea note cards.
All you have to do is leave a comment on this post.
You do not have to do anything special.
You do not have to be a follower
(although, if you are the winner, it would be nice!)
On June 28, I'll use random number to pick a winner.
Thanks to our tea party hostesses.
These are just a few of the tea parties in the Land of Blog.
Wishing You WELL and a lovely cup of tea!