Sunday, May 28, 2017

Sometimes You Just Need To Go Shopping!





I'm a big Susan Branch fan.
I love her books.


Susan Branch



And, I love her mugs.
She designs them all.
First on paper!
She sends the designs off to England where they are made.
Dunoon, fine bone china.



Susan Branch Mugs



Many months ago I ordered the first three of her mugs.
The mugs are covered with her wonderful watercolor designs --
even on the handles.
They arrived in time for my birthday coming up this week.


Susan Branch Mugs



Each mug is very different.
They hold 16oz of tea, soup, stew -- anything you might want 16oz of!
I admit, I haven't tried beer in a mug!


Susan Branch



I think my favorite is the Go Green or Earth/Nature mug.
I love the quote:
"Most know the earth is utterly enchanted."



Susan Branch



Susan recently announced that she had more mugs in the works.
I decided I just needed to go shopping!

Shop I did.

There are four new designs:
Bluebird, Martha's Vineyard, and Santa -- all 16oz.
Some folks requested a smaller cup and 11oz Autumn will fit that bill.

Each cup is sold separately or a group of three
(Bluebird, Martha's Vineyard, and Santa).
Autumn is sold separately only.

New designs mean the old designs will be retired.

Yes, I ordered all four -- Christmas presents for me!

You can find details on her blog -- click on the shopping icon.

Wishing YOU well and much joy!




Found at Celestial Seasonings


Amaze Me Monday

Make It Pretty Monday

Mosaic Monday






16 comments:

Michelle said...

I like those mugs and I have heard her books are quite good.

Deb said...

Those are so sweet. I like the Go Green one the most.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

A worthy collection!

Maggie said...

Those (UK) pint mugs are lovely, would love to have one full of tea sitting here beside my PC on my desk right now!
Happy Mosaic Monday.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, happy early birthday to you! I love the cute mug collection, I will have to look for her books. Looks like a nice birthday gift to yourself. Happy Monday, enjoy your day and the new week ahead!

Poppy said...

What a talented individual, Susan Branch is! Such sweet and whimsical designs that cover her jumbo cups - the more space for her charming art!

Have a lovely week, my friend!

Poppy:)

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Happy Early Christmas to you ;>) You have great taste and you deserve to complete your collection.

orchid0324 said...

Dearest Snap; Oh, Happy early birthday to you and Wonderful and Special Mugs for you to arrive♡♡♡ I DO agree "Sometimes You Just Need To Go Shopping!" :-)
Thank you so much for your sweet comment. And I appreciate you that helped me identifying the the flower for me; sure looks like bottle brush♪
Sending Lots of Love and Hugs from Japan to my Dear friend, xoxo Miyako*


Cranberry Morning said...

Aren't they the cutest! I just recently discovered Emma Bridgewater mugs. And even more recently discovered Susan Branch. I've only one of her books, 'A Fine Romance,' because I love England. But I can see that I need to check into her others as well. Her style is charming!

Angie said...

I have seen several references to Susan Branch - I will have to follow your link and learn more about her - her designs are certainly enchanting and enticing! Have a great week!

podso said...

I too love Susan Branch but have never seen the mugs. They are delightful! I may need to go shopping. Thanks for showing them off, and happy birthday!

Sylvia said...

Snap, Watercolor is one of my favorite looks. I love the mugs and a big size is right up my alley as well. Thanks for sharing. Sylvia D.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Oh my! I love her books and art too! You sure are tempting all of us! Think I'll go shopping...at least start a wish list! Hugs!

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

The SB mugs are sweet and I' sure you'll enjoy sipping many different things from them. I did some retail therapy myself today - I feel much better. ;-)

ann said...

Thanks so much for dropping by the Dollhouse blog. Sometimes I just run out things to write about at The Garden Spot. I love Susan Branch's mugs. I, too, will have to go shopping.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Susan's mugs are so pretty--very much like her lovely eye candy books!