Thursday, August 21, 2014

Little Things




I went to Whole Foods yesterday.
I don't know why ... I just did!
I did have a grocery list (of sorts) of those things I forgot on my regular run to my neighborhood store. 
Whole Foods is a little "out of" the neighborhood.



Mini-Callas

I found these pretty little Calla lilies there.


Baby Buddha and Callas

I'd forgotten how pretty the flowers are at Whole Foods.
The callas were grown in California.
Thank you, California!


Calla

I'll be making more trips to Whole Foods and next time,
maybe with a "real" grocery list!

Oh, before I forget.
If you like Hatch Green Chile.
Whole Foods has the best chicken salad made with Hatch Green Chile!

May you be filled with loving-kindness.
May you be well.
May you be peaceful and at ease.
May you be happy.



Little by Little




18 comments:

carol l mckenna said...

Beautiful photos ~ love the flowers and the Buddha ~ ^_^

artmusedog and carol (A Creative Harbor)

Tamar SB said...

I love Whole Foods - I try to go in with a list - but always come out with more than I had on it!

The Artful Diva said...

beautiful flowers - they look lovely in the blue vase too.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Oh, it's been so long since I've had Calla lilies -- now I want some. They are such exquisite flowers.

Kim said...

We also have to make a trek to WF or Trader Joe's, so we only go a few times a year...but it is pure bliss to do so! Those Callas are beautiful.

Mitzi said...

oh these are such beautiful images and the composition is so inspiring and peaceful!

Pondside said...

We don't have Whole Foods here, but I love to visit the Whole Foods in Linwood when I go south of the border to WA. I love the bubble bath and soap they carry there.

Melissa Hopper said...

There is nothing like treating yourself to some flowers. I have been known to do it a time or two.
Re-paying you a visit.

Tina Fariss Barbour said...

How I wish we had a Whole Foods nearby.

The flowers are beautiful, as are your photos!

Zeba said...

Flowers make me happy.

Anonymous said...

So pretty flowers in front of your happy Buddha. xox

Janet said...

Those are one of my favorite flowers. They look so pretty in the blue vase with the Buddha. Have a fun weekend!

Barb said...

Well, I'm not sure my Whole Foods has the chile chicken salad. However, their chicken noodle soup and also chicken vegetable soup is so flavorful. We have a brand new Whole Foods in Summit County which we are loving.

Jill Foley said...

Beautiful calla lilies!

Ida said...

The colors of those lilies are really lovely together and I like the blue vase you paired them with.

Forest Dream Weaver said...

The flowers,the little Buddha and bright blue vase look beautiful together........very calming!

Have lovely week,
Ruby

Lynne said...

Wish we lived near a Whole Foods store . . .
Loved the Callas . . . Buddha too . . .

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Those calla lilies are a very pretty color, Snap! I recently visited the new Trader Joe's in Denver and was also surprised to see beautiful flowers for sale there!