1. Rain, Rain go away. We'd like to see the sun today!
It got so dark in the middle of the day, the lights in the garden came on.
2. No flooding on my block, but my favorite independent book store, Murder By The Book, had to remove their carpet. No books were damaged. Just enough water to ruin the carpet.
3. Speaking of books, I finished BLOOD ORANGE: A China Bayles mystery by Susan Wittig Albert. Believe it or not: number 24 in this series. I've read them all and enjoy visiting with the "friends" I've made over the years. Cozy reads (not too cozy), filled with information about herbs and gardens and a recipe or two. In BLOOD ORANGE, China finds that medicare and hospice fraud may have caused the murder of a nurse.
4. Do you "recycle" books? My god-mother loves the China Bayles mysteries and would be disappointed if she didn't get the latest for Mother's Day. My copy is all wrapped and waiting for the trip to the postoffice. And, yes, she knows I "recycle" and approves.
5. Today is Earth Day and I'm off with some electronics to recycle -- some very old phones and one of the very first iPads.
|The sun came out!|
Wishing YOU well and much joy!