- Got my hair cut and then had a lovely lunch at the Black Walnut.
I sat outside enjoying my salad, ice tea, and book.
And, I admit, I listened to some nearby conversations.
People are funny!
- I haven't found my Easter wreath.
I know I had one.
I looked in all the carefully packed bins marked Easter.
So while I was out and about yesterday,
I found this little guy who now welcomes everyone at the door.
Better late than never!
- I'm becoming addicted to iced chai tea. Spending way too much time at Starbucks.
- Easter is just around the corner. I'm sharing a reproduction vintage postcard. Fun!
- I'm spending most of Easter weekend at the ballpark. The Rice Owls have a three game series this weekend. They always have an Easter egg hunt for the kids. It will be colorful and fun!
Wishing YOU well and much joy!
A big thank you to Nancy for hosting Random 5 Friday.