Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Spotted Photo Theme: Animal Love



Each month she will have a theme for photos taken in the past.
It's a way to show off your photos.
She chose Animal Love for the month of August. 

Here are a few blasts from the past.

I had to start with the three kitties that I live with.


Mina
Mina


Cassie
Cassie


Teddy
Teddy


Metembe
This is Mtembei.
He really believed that yellow flower was going to be a tasty treat.
If only he could reach it!


Black Bear Cubs
Belle and Willow
Black Bear Cubs


Duncan
This is 6 day old baby Duncan with his mom Shanti.


Cougars
Cougars Shasta and Haley



Wart Hogs
There's something about a wart hog that makes me smile! 


Ringtailed Lemur
Ring-tailed Lemur


Wild Dogs
Wild dog

That was fun.
Be sure to visit with Hanna.
The theme for September is your favorite color.

May you be filled with loving-kindness.
May you be well.
May you be peaceful and at ease.
May you be happy.


11 comments:

Deb said...

All beautiful photos, Snap. I, of course, love your cats the most. I'll pop on over. Hugs, Deb

Barb said...

Thank you for the blessing, Snap. The photos made me smile. Cassie has the most beautiful eyes!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Great photos all! Man, those wart hogs are homely critters. But I'm sure they must be bursting with personality. That last opinion is only based on having seen "The Lion King," LOL!

Dorothy Borders said...

BEAUTIFUL!

Anonymous said...

Love all your animal shots. Cutest ever that giraffe. xox

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Awesome pics, Snap! I especially love Ted because he could be the brother of my Romeo. They look a lot alike. SO CUTE!

iHanna said...

Lucky you that get to share living space with 3 pretty cats! Lived the visit to the zoo, thanks for joining and sharing! Beautiful photos!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Your cats are gorgeous and such models, they posed beautifully for the shots you took!
Thanks for your lovely visit.
Hugs,
FABBY

Kristin_Texas said...

Great pictures! I especially loved seeing the cats. (I so miss having cats at my feet).

Lynne said...

Loved this . . . beautiful cats . . .
All the animals brought me to smiles . . .
And your final words, very lovely . . .

Anonymous said...

beautiful- especially the wart-hogs. They make me smile too!