Sunday, June 24, 2012

A Little ICAD Catch-Up


It's been quiet here on Twisty Lane.
Many of you know I have a bad back.
I've even had back surgery.
Every now and then it just doesn't work like it should and that's what happened this past week.
I hope I can catch up with everyone soon.

Meanwhile, here are a few of the ICADs (Index Card A Day) I've been working on.
I'm starting to hit the wall on ICADs and I have July to go! 
It can be done!


ICAD-Squares


ICAD


ICAD-D is for Dragonfly


ICAD Have A Heart


ICAD Dream




Wishing YOU well and much joy!


10 comments:

Sherry said...

Sorry to hear that your back was giving you troubles...even when we "fix" things they aren't always 100%. Glad you are feeling more like yourself! xoxo

Loved your ICADs...especially that 2nd one!!

Anonymous said...

Ouch, back stuff is no fun, hope you are feeling better. These are really great fun icad's, so brigh.t and cheery. xox

Deborah said...

Oh so sorry about your back. Lifting you gently in prayer. I love your cards. Looks like a fun adventure.
**blows kisses** Deb

Cezar and Léia said...

Those are really beautiful and creative! Well done!
God bless you!
Cezar

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I hope your bad back eases up soon. That's no fun at all.

Carole said...

So sorry about your back.

Looks like mixed media collage work? I'm afraid I don't know what ICADs are.

My black and white photo is actually a camellia. I should have listed that before posting (I've amended it now). :-)

My Little Home and Garden said...

It's always so interesting to see what you've created, Snap. I hope your back is feeling better and better.
-Karen

Barb said...

Sending you healing thoughts, Snap. Your cards are so cheerful and creative!

Terrie said...

Love your collection of ICADS...each so different and fun. I've been gone but will try and get my update posted in a day or two.... I'm loving this challenge though I too am wondering what I can possibly do to keep going through July. :)

Patty said...

What a neat idea with the index cards! What creative people we have on the net! Thanks for sharing and I hope you feel better soon!