The lovely Sarah over at Cottage Garden Studio has given me the Noblesse Oblige Award. Here are the details:
The recipient of this award is recognized for the following:
- The Blogger manifests exemplary attitude, respecting the nuances that pervade amongst different cultures and beliefs.
- Their Blog contents inspire; strives to encourage, and offers solutions
- There is a clear purpose at the Blog; one that fosters a better understanding on Social, Political, Economic, the Arts, Cultures, Sciences and Beliefs
- The Blog is refreshing and creative
- The Blogger promotes friendship and positive thinking
The Blogger who receives this award will need to perform the following:
- Create a post with a mention and link to the person who presented the Noblesse Oblige Award
- The Award Conditions must be displayed at the Post
- Write a short article about what the Blog has thus far achieved – preferably citing one or more older posts as support
- The Blogger must present the Noblesse Oblige Award in concurrence with the Award conditions
- Blogger must display the Award at any location at their Blog
My goodness! Thank you, Sarah. I'm not sure I can live up to this award. I started Tales From Twisty Lane as a way for friends and family to keep up with what was happening in the lives of Mr. And Mrs. Dragon. It has certainly grown into other things: crafts, books, museums, a little Buddhism on occasion, and I hope, every now and then I find an article, or email or book quote that brings a little light into the readers life. I'm not a philosopher or psychiatrist or writer, but I've been around awhile ... been there and done that ... and hope I can offer a few inspiring words every now and then. Most of all, I've had a wonderful time meeting all of you -- women and men with stories to tell, words of wisdom and JOY!
I must pass this award on and would like to send it to:
Alicia - Antique and Vintage Jewelry
Kim - The Bodhi Chicklet
Kim - Queen of Arts
Joy To You!