Here’s how it works:
- Write a post telling your readers five things you do that help keep you mentally well.
- Link to the Mindapples site.
- Invite five blog-friends to do the same (if you want to)
And that’s it.I've decided to list my five things that calm/ground me, but I'm not going to tag anyone. Play along if you like.
- I like to meditate.
- Walk around the neighborhood.
- Listen to music - usually with a Celtic flavor.
- Be creative. That might mean playing with paint, working with yarn, cooking.
- Reading. Keep the little gray cells active!
- Stay interested in life! Get up in the morning and welcome the day.
- Opps -- guess I've gone over 5!
Seeing the little Christmas tree widget counting down the days to Christmas reminds me that time moves quickly. Make every moment count. Embrace every moment.